Product Manager - Indian subcontinent and Central Asia
|JOB TITLE:||Product Manager - Indian subcontinent and Central Asia|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Stella Turinuddin|
This is an amazing opportunity for a Product Manager with strong knowledge of and experience in tour products of the Indian subcontinent and Central Asia.
- Tour communication and promotion
- Create and develop innovative product content and promotional collateral to increase the company’s offering of tours to this specific destination.
- Product & contract maintenance
- Identify and develop new tailored products to India and Central Asia.
A well respected operator that built up a royal following, located in the heart of the CBD where all the action happens. This company is offering one of Australia’s finest collections for unique designed and operated cultural experience.
Skills & Experience
- India and Central Asia knowledge
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in marketing and product development in the travel industry
- Exceptional spoken and written English and other language (especially French) is highly desirable
- Great communication skills and creative writing
- Monday to Friday normal business hours
- CBD location
- Specialist niche product
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C