|JOB TITLE:||Purchasing Manager|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Mihai Olteanu|
Trendy hotel belonging to an expanding international group with few properties in Thailand, SEA and beyond is now in the search for a switched-on Purchasing Manager.
If you have been in a similar capacity in 5-star hotels/resorts for at least 2 years and you are ready for a new challenge, look no further and drop us a line, we are keen to hear from you. Position is open for local Thai Only.
- Report to work at the scheduled time, neatly groomed and in the correct uniform.
- Responsible for;
- Be able to operate Excel, Microsoft Word and Material Control System.
- Liaise between suppliers and relevant internal departments.
- Negotiate for best price and monitoring the quality of goods and service.
- Manage purchase requisitions and purchase orders.
- Supervise and monitoring team member for ensuring work assignments are completed.
- Seek and partner with reliable suppliers.
- Maintain and review records of items bought, costs, deliveries, product performance.
- Maintain current skills and apply new knowledge to improve purchasing activities.
- Implement Team Building exercises.
- Complies with safety and corporate guidelines on business ethics.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by your manager from time to time.
From time to time you may be asked to undertake duties that are not included in this job description. You should agree to undertake these duties as long as the request is reasonable and will not affect your health, safety or security.
- Salary of up to 50000 Baht ++
- Other company benefits
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C