Recruitment Consultant - Hospitality recruitment
|JOB TITLE:||Recruitment Consultant - Hospitality recruitment|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
Global recruitment company.
Proudly named in the 2020's BRW Fast 100, TMS Talent is a multiple award-winning global recruitment specialist operating in Australia, New Zealand, Europe, and the UK. For over 25 years we have been a trusted partner to employers and candidates across these locations. With specialist divisions in Travel, Hospitality,Digital and Technology. TMS Talent is in a growth phase with expanding teams and offices across ANZ and Europe.
Based in our Sydney, CBD office, the new Recruitment Consultant will be responsible for building and managing a strong portfolio of clients and conducting the full end to end recruitment process. This role is pinnacle to our growth plans as we build our presence in the hospitality/retail recruitment sector. Our business believes in a more mature, pragmatic approach to goals versus drilling down on KPI's. We celebrate our achievement with lunches, trips away, and obviously attractive bonus incentives.
You will be part of a small team responsible for leading and driving the hospitality desk across ANZ. With a proven background in retail or hospitality Recruitment, you will have the scope to build this sector within our well-established business with a focus on the following:
- Help build an existing hospitality desk and portfolio of client across ANZ
- Continually develop strong relationships with new and existing clients
- Lead by example showing how to be a successful salesperson and top biller.
- Work with the management team on growth plans to build your desk and clients
- Previous experience in running a retail or hospitality-focused recruitment desk
- A pro-active approach to business development with a proven ability to bill
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Resilient and self-motivated
- Embraces a flexible workplace built on trust
- Professional and Focused
We have a dedicated leadership team including operations, finance, sales support, and a growing team of recruitment specialists.
Apply today for more information.
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C