Recruitment Manager - Travel Industry
|JOB TITLE:||Recruitment Manager - Travel Industry|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||John Terry|
TMS Talent Group has acquired New Zealand based travel recruitment agency, TopDog Personnel with a new TMS Talent office located in Auckland.
We are seeking a leader to continue the growth of TMS globally and represent New Zealand. You will thrive in a role where you will inherit a warm desk, a strong database of clients and candidates and be part of a respected, quality brand.
You need to show drive, passion, ambition and energy to work in this role, but you must have the hunger to achieve targets and goals and reap the rewards financially.
As a recruitment consultant you will be building your own client & candidate networks, working towards and hitting sales targets, account managing and business developing, whilst not forgetting to celebrate those important wins along the way.
TMS Talent has been leading the way in Travel Recruitment for over 20 years across Australia and parts of Asia. Due to our consistent success we expanded to Brisbane and Melbourne, opening offices in 2016 and 2017 and we are now expanding to New Zealand.
This is a great opportunity to come on board with a growing company where you can join a dynamic, vibrant sales environment and give yourself the financial platform to take yourself to the next level.
If you want to work for a company that’s moving forward and you have that personal drive to succeed and the potential to lead a team in an ever changing industry whilst having some fun as well, then TMS Talent is the next job for you!
Skills and Expertise
· You’re currently a recruitment consultant
· Knowledge or experience in the travel industry would put you at a great advantage
· Contacts within the travel & hospitality would be desirable
· Great communication, good listening and strong attention to detail skills
· You must show drive, passion and determination
· Been an on target biller with proven sales
· Previous account management/business development
· Being a self-motivator who has excellent rapport building qualities
· Possess leadership skills