Recruitment Sales Manager
|JOB TITLE:||Recruitment Sales Manager|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Kay Eriksson|
TMS Talent is a multiple award-winning global recruitment specialist operating in Australia, New Zealand and the UK. For over 25 years we have been a trusted partner to employers and candidates across these locations. Recently included on the BRW Fast 100 2019, we are in growth mode. With specialist divisions in Hospitality, Travel and Technology, we are seeking a proven Sales Manager to join our business.
An exciting opportunity has become available within our business based in our Sydney office. The Sales Manager will be responsible for leading and driving the sales team across the ANZ region to deliver results in line with our continued ambitious growth plans. With a proven background in Technology Recruitment, you will have the scope to build this sector within our well-established business.
- Build a Technology division with responsibility for team growth, performance and development across ANZ
- Manage, motivate and drive the entire sales team success by leading with a focus on mentoring and training.
- Achieve financial results and targets by extracting the best out of the team
- Continually develop strong relationships with new and existing clients to understand workforce plans and staffing requirements
- Lead by example showing how to be a successful salesperson, helping the team overcome objections
- Work with the executive team on growth plans to build the business
- Previous experience in leading a successful Technology recruitment sales team
- A pro-active approach to business development with proven ability to train and develop team members to achieve results
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Resilient and self-motivated
- Embraces a flexible workplace built on trust
- Professional and Focused
This role provides you the opportunity to lead from the front driving the next phase of growth for our strong and well-respected values-based business. With an ANZ scope you will enjoy working with our supportive executive team to collectively achieve our ambitious goals.