Regional Inbound Operations Manager
|JOB TITLE:||Regional Inbound Operations Manager|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Jake Svensson|
Work for an International Travel Company overseeing Product Quality & Operations and Management of Inbound Operators
Ensure that all inbound operations perform according to the level of products and services required by customers through correct hiring methods, support at inductions, career road mapping, coaching and training.
Work for the largest direct marketer of International Travel who focus on a predominantly - mature American market. Role can be based in Melbourne, Australia or NZ.
Skills and Expertise
- Ability to implement the company’s performance driven strategy with a strong focus on product quality, operational initiatives and cost management
- Strong operational and logistical background (preferably in tour operations)
- High EQ with excellent interpersonal / communication and problem-solving abilities
- Quality and cost management and drive product audits and changes
- Ability to streamline communication between regions and HQ in America
- Drive performance management actions to achieve customer service excellence
- Flexi working environment
- Travel extensively locally and internationally (40-50%)