Regional Manager Italian Speaking Market
|JOB TITLE:||Regional Manager Italian Speaking Market|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Mihai Olteanu|
Well established Travel Management company with regional reach is now looking for its new regional manager to be stationed in Vietnam office. If you are a travel expert preferable with experience in Asia reach out to us ASAP. Only Italian applicants will be considered.
To supervise the direct communication between Inbound departments in SEA and Italian agents to ensure the services are operated and delivered in expected time and quality. To liaise with the Latin Europe Sales Manager to ensure the set targets are achieved.
Sales and Business Development
- Supervise the direct communication between Inbound departments in Asia and Italian agents, with a particular initial focus on our Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Thailand, and Indonesia markets.
- Liaise with Latin Europe Sales Manager.
- Develop client database, prospect new clients and reply to tenders.
- Maintain formal and informal meetings with company Key Accounts.
- You will initially manage and mentor a team of 9 Travel Consultants in SE Asia, with an approximate annual turnover of US$1.2-million. These teams and turnover should grow significantly in coming years, the main goal of your position.
- Set the teams and coordinate with inbound departments (Italian market) of SEA company destinations.
- Review the Italian Speaking Guides in SEA destinations to select the best available ones
- Keep oneself informed and updated of all operational aspects in Department.
- Assist the team to solve any complicated problems if any. Communicate with Travel
- Consultants and provide advice.
- Ensure all sales & marketing tools are used properly.
- Create Policy, Procedures & guidelines for consultants and communicate with them for
- Solve quickly and efficiently disciplinary matters and customer complaints. Inform the teams
- about the problems and solutions.
Maintenance and development of products and tools
- Represent the company at travel trade shows when requested.
- Make a training program for the Italian speaking team for new products and tools.
- Research and develop new specific products for the Italian Market.
- Emphasize quick replies to requests.
- Special attention to follow up of quotations / files.
- Accompany clients during inspections trip and FAM Trips if required.
- Handle webinars in Italian about company destinations and products.
Quality and Reporting
- Supervise travel inquiries and important correspondence from consultants to clients (and particularly programs and quotations).
- Control the information input in the Tourplan system.
- Prepare monthly operations and sales reports (if requested) to COO.
- Bachelor’s degree in Tourism or related field.
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of company destinations.
- An international experience would be an advantage.
- Be self-motivated and results driven.
- Native Italian speaker or fluent in Italian.
- Good command of both written and spoken Italian and English.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Good communication skills and understanding of cultural variations.
- High sense of urgency and ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines and targets.
- Leadership skills and ability to motivate team.
- High standard of personal conduct and presentation.
- Good computer literacy (MS Office).
Note: This job description is not intended to be all inclusive. You may perform other duties as
negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Salary of up to US$ 4000 ++
Other company benefits