Regional Sales Manager VIC - Adventure Travel
|JOB TITLE:||Regional Sales Manager VIC - Adventure Travel|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Susan Chand|
This is a newly created role for a well regarded Adventure Travel co, Melbourne based, this is a combination account management/sales & leadership role, $75k + Super + comms +famil opportunities
Our client is seeking an experienced Sales Manager to service Victoria and Tasmania. You will maintain existing relationships within the Retail Travel Industry whilst also identifying any new business opportunities. Previous on roads sales experience is required as is the ability to work autonomously. In addition to the sales piece, you will be responsible for acting as a senior point of contact for two BDM's - adding an additional layer into the business between the Sales Director and the sales team. You will be a strategic and confident communicator, have strong leadership skills and be well connected in the travel space.
An adventure travel company experiencing growth - well regarded and niche product. This is a growing team and an established business and if successful you will work as part of a National Sales team representing a unique product.
Skills & Experience
- Previous business development or sales experience.
- Previous experience working in the travel industry.
- A current Australian drivers licence and a car is required to qualify for this position.
- Existing relationships with retail travel agencies in VIC/TAS is highly regarded.
- Stable company
- Amazing product with the opportunity to experience the product first hand
- Supportive management structure
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C