|JOB TITLE:||Relationship Manager|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Adrian Boccia|
If you enjoy building and maintaining relationships with a head for sales, then this is for you!!
We are on the lookout for someone with exceptional customer service and relationship building skills along with the ability to negotiate and problem solve effectively. You are analytical and have excellent sales skills which will be the key to your success.
- Identify sales opportunities and ways to grow the business in current and new areas of the industry
- Meet and exceed your KPIs
- Produce and analyse reports
- Manage client relationships
Based in the UK and Melbourne, our client is a tech catalyst. Their technology enables companies and consumers connect in a new, secure and seamless way. They are the vanguard of the digital banking world creating tangible solutions for the travel, retail and financial sectors
Skills and Expertise
- A proven track history in sales, account management or new business development
- Worked in Account Management within Travel, Travel Money or Finance Sectors
- A full and clean driver’s licence in order to perform daily duties
- An natural leader, relationship developer, influencer and problem solver
- A team player
- Drive to exceed targets
- Organised with good time management skills.
- Ability to work autonomously on the road.
- Ability to make prompt, precise decisions
- Excellent Salary
- Work from Office/Home
- Travel for work
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C