|JOB TITLE:||Reservations Consultant|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Leanne Markham|
Assist clients fulfil their dream adventure holiday with an extraordinary company who are making experiential travel affordable.
This role will see you at the front-line assisting guests and travel agents with bookings, documentation and visas so that they are completely prepared for their adventure. You will be someone who will remain calm under pressure and who has a strong desire to help people.
This Australian owned adventure travel company is hugely focussed on sustainability and ethical travel. They help their clients take once in lifetime trekking and adventure holidays to such amazing destinations as Nepal, Mongolia, Armenia, Patagonia, Antarctica and so much more! All employees are keen adventure enthusiasts and are working for a leader in the adventure travel industry.
Skills & Experience
- Attention to detail
- A love for adventure – especially trekking
- Background in the travel industry
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Clear and calm communication style
- Experience using Galileo/Crosscheck would be a huge bonus
- Monday to Friday only
- Competitive salary
- Beautiful, modern offices in a great location
- Fantastic team who are passionate about their product
- Long standing company who are experiencing continued success