|JOB TITLE:||Reservations Specialist|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Giulia Giovagnoli|
This is an exciting opportunity for a Reservations Consultant to join a high performing reservations team. Don’t miss out, apply now!
The fantastic reservations role will have you speaking directly with retail travel agents and clients booking top end Asia and beyond travel through web, phone and email communications. This is an exciting opportunity to join a vibrant, outgoing team and sell an amazing product. This is an easily accessible office-based role in Sydney’s CBD.
The company is a globally recognised Asia travel and tour specialist. They are renowned for training and career development with over 24 years in the industry, their vision is to be extraordinary by attracting new customers and ensuring they return time and time again!
Skills & Experience
- Have a minimum of 1-year experience in a travel reservations role
- Must have high attention to detail and the ability to multi task
- Can consistently deliver sales through a consultative approach
- Exceptional customer service skills over the phone and emails
- Must have a passion for Asia
- Great CBD location
- Full training and great management support
- A competitive salary
- An exciting dynamic team