Reservations Travel Consultant - Entry level customer service
|JOB TITLE:||Reservations Travel Consultant - Entry level customer service|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Susan Chand|
Entry level role in Reservations in the travel industry, great for someone wanting to get their foot in the door, permanent, $40k-$45k, Great team!!
- Full training provided
- Entry role into the travel industry
- Amazing location in Darling Harbour
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Reservations Team of this global brand – talking to customers wanting to book resorts to interesting destinations around the world! You will be provided with three weeks paid training, working as part of a fun team.
The company is a leader in their field with a global name. The company is able to provide full training for customer service consultants who are looking to enter the travel industry and start their career in this fun and exciting industry.
Skills and Expertise
- Previous customer service experience is required
- Must be a clear communicator
- Available to work full time
- Excellent phone manner and customer service skills
- Must have a strong interest on Travel
- Previous experience in the travel industry would be an advantage OR has at least completed a Travel Qualification
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C