|JOB TITLE:||Restaurant Manager|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Mihai Olteanu|
A great chance for a young seasoned Restaurant Manager to lead a team of professionals and show unparalleled service while creating a “wow” opportunity with every given chance. You will be the lead and the model for this upscale restaurant centrally located and part of a fast-growing group.
For this role are accepted ONLY applicants with current or previous experience in KSA.
Specifically responsible to establish and maintain standards of operation in the areas of: food quality, service quality, profitability, staff performance, cleanliness, maintenance, and atmosphere.
- Report to work at the scheduled time, neatly groomed and in the correct uniform.
- Follow the properties standard with regards to grooming and personal hygiene that is written in your staff handbook
- Make sure all staff attend work, well-groomed in a clean uniform following the hotels grooming standards
- Be sure that all staffs are clearly briefed on the day’s events
- Unparalleled service provided
- Each month budgets are achieved
- Food quality is of the highest standard, checking all dishes leaving the kitchen, at all times
- Check with the kitchen if any items are missing and new food promotions
- Informing executive chef & departments heads of missing or limited items.
- Establish & organize necessary training in order for our team to achieve the standards expected
- Overall responsible for Restaurant performance. Seeks opportunities to increase sales through suggestive selling & local store marketing. Manages appropriate inventory and cost of goods control completing daily / weekly / monthly sales reports. Ensures cash handling and till point
- Ensure food meets corporate specifications on presentation and recipe. Conduct line checks prior to and during shift.
- procedure is handled with accuracy and as per company policy.
- Assist in marketing promotions plans.
- To teach & lead by example in restaurant practice.
- Enforcing proper restaurant sanitation standards
- Ensure always around the guest and check their satisfaction
- To ensure hygiene & grooming standards are enforced. e.g. proper sanitation of hands between all breaks, clean finger nails, shoulder length hair to be tied back, all jewelry will be kept minimal
- Guide all staffs on proper handling of all restaurant equipment.
- To prevent accident, inform management of any faulty, broken or missing equipment in the restaurant
- Always respect the property treating it like you own home
- Always support others and inspire them to go the extra mile
- Any other duties that may be assigned by your manager from time to time.
- Residential Visa
- Annual Economy Flights
- Annual Leave
- Medical Insurance
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Incentive
- Salary: up to 4800 US $ Negotiable
- Accommodation: not provided
- Transportation in KSA: not provided
- Single package preferred
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C