Retail Travel Consultant
|JOB TITLE:||Retail Travel Consultant|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Alisa Wilson|
Don’t miss this amazing opportunity for a retail travel consultant to join a successful and well established team in a renowned retail travel company.
In this role you will be responsible for booking exciting travel arrangements including airfares, cruises, accommodation and tours using your passion for sales and exceptional customer service skills. You’ll be joining an award winning team who have the passion and expertise to deliver an amazing holiday experience customers will never forget.
This is a reputable and well-established business that works with a strong repeat and referral client base. Their focus is on delivering exceptional customer service and amazing travel experiences, utilising their fantastic travel knowledge and experience.
Skills and Expertise
- Experience as a Retail Consultant preferred, but not essential
- GDS: Amadeus, but happy to train
- Must have competent Microsoft Computer Skills
- Effectively and accurately manage all aspects of client bookings from inquiry to booking to back office
- Monday to Friday (08:30am-5:00pm) Saturday (10:00am-1:00pm)
- Base salary + high commission and incentives
- Be a part of a small team of energetic and well-traveled professionals.