Retail Travel Consultant
|JOB TITLE:||Retail Travel Consultant|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Kimberley Rogers|
Work close to home in this busy, modern looking retail travel store, located near the Blue Mountains. The next best thing to working from home
In this busy Retail store you will be creating exotic travel itineraries whilst working alongside people who inspire you. This is a very busy Retail store with plenty of opportunity to build a solid client base and grow your portfolio. Being part of a large travel group, you’ll enjoy the benefits that come with it.
An award winning travel company with profitable stores across the country, you’ll enjoy the advantages of working for a well known and reputable brand.
Skills & Experience
- Must have previous experience as a leisure/retail travel consultant
- Hands on experience using Amadeus
- Excellent destination knowledge
- Approachable and welcoming manner
- Your own client base would put you at an advantage
- Reputable and well-known brand
- Travel benefits
- Supplier training
- Monday to Friday with rostered half day Saturdays
- No more commuting!
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C