Retail Travel Store Manager
|JOB TITLE:||Retail Travel Store Manager|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Alisa Wilson|
Lead a team of Retail Consultant and assist in making peoples, dream holidays come true.
A fantastic opportunity exists for a Team Leader / Senior Travel Consultant to join a high-performing team, and award winning and growing company with Retail Stores based on the North Shore, Auckland.
As a Team Leader with concurrent duties as a Senior Travel Consultant - you will be responsible driving improved productivity and enhancing customer service delivery and advising and booking customers travel and holiday packages.
Skills & Experience
- Proven skills as a Retail Travel Consultant with at least 3 years’ consulting experience and 1-2 years having managed and led a team of consultants
- Must have an inspiring and motivational attitude with the ability to coach and mentor team members
- Must be able to engage a community and client base
- Exemplary sales skills and customer oriented approach
- Well versed in various areas of travel (domestic/international, holidays, group/individual etc)
- Ability to present, persuade and communicate effectively
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve, as well as handle conflicts
- Great location on the North Shore’s East Coast
- Attractive base salary and commission earning ability
- Qualify for famils (locally and internationally) and participate in awards evenings and conferences