|JOB TITLE:||Revenue Manager|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|SALARY||$70,000 plus super|
|CONTACT NAME:||Natasha Mitrevska|
Looking for an exceptional Reservations Manager who understands the ins and outs of revenue management and looking to step up.
- Located in North Sydney
- Monday to Friday
- Career growth
- Growth opportunity in Revenue Management
As the Revenue Manager you will manage a portfolio of properties and multiple distribution channels to increase hotel occupancy by providing support, training and forecast in researching competitors to maintain and increase revenue. You will take the responsibility to produce the most revenue for your properties by promoting and identifying marketing opportunities, strategies and provide advice to also improve the website and hotel reviews.
This company is known to be one of the largest hotel family across 100 properties with further development plans. They have multiple hotels, apartments and resorts in Australia, South Pacific and New Zealand. Each property has a reputation and commitment in providing quality service and valuing each guest.
Skills & Experience
- Proven hotel management experience with exposure to revenue management
- Strong knowledge of revenue management principles
- Knowledge of property management systems
- Attention to detail and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- English & Mandarin speaking