Sales & Marketing Coordinator
|JOB TITLE:||Sales & Marketing Coordinator|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Part Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Matt fabbiano|
Part-Time Sales & Marketing guru needed for adventure travel specialist in the Melbourne CBD - Start in January 2020.
Are you looking for a work/life balance? Working part-time (3 Days per week) on a 12-month contract, join this award-winning and highly acclaimed adventure travel specialist as a Sales & Marketing Co-ordinator. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, your job responsibilities will include (but not limited to) sending out eDM’s to the company database, providing strong admin support, and working on the customer loyalty program.
Having been established for over 25 years, this global company are one of the market leaders when it comes to adventure travel and touring. With a wide range of products available to suit all travel types, they offer amazing bucket list experiences to some of the most talked about and remote destinations worldwide.
Skills & Experience:
- At least 2+ years in Sales and Marketing Co-ordinator role, preferably within the travel industry
- Strong administration skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and work across both the Sales & Marketing teams
- Flexible working conditions
- Work for an adventure travel specialist
- Great Melbourne CBD location, easily accessible by public transport
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C