Sales Consultant - Scandinavia Expert
|JOB TITLE:||Sales Consultant - Scandinavia Expert|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Leanne Markham|
As a specialist wholesale consultant, you will be working in a fast-paced environment offering superior service to your clients.
- Achieve monthly sales and conversion targets
- Utilising your expert knowledge of Scandinavia to best assist your clients by making tailor made itineraries
- Upselling and cross-selling ancillary products
- Participate and utilise all team training updates, meetings and product and information updates from suppliers and the product team to ensure your knowledge and skills are current and up to date.
- Rotating roster
This company is dedicated to helping their clients discover and explore new and upcoming destinations worldwide. From Africa to Europe to South America to Antarctica and so much further – they are dedicated to bringing clients right into the culture and heritage of an area and having them be fully immersed in far flung destinations. They are dedicated to crafting trips that their clients love in a sustainable and award-winning way.
- Travel to your specialist destination after 6 months in the role
- Competitive bonus scheme
- Work in an award-winning company
- Become an expert on your specialist destination
- Join a rapidly expanding team in a company that is reaching fantastic commercial success
Skills & Experience
- Scandinavia expertise – either by previously selling it or having visited yourself
- Confident with Calypso
- Superior customer service
- Confident communication style over the phone and through email
- Experience selling holidays or otherwise