|JOB TITLE:||Sales coordinator|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Alisa Wilson|
You will be supporting the wider team both locally and internationally and be responsible for generating reports as required on a regular basis and analyzing trends amongst our global trade partners.
This position is located in Newmarket along with the New Zealand based sales & marketing team. Your key responsibilities will include:
- To assist the global sales team, with external sales enquiries
- Research and report on market intelligence on a regular basis to the General Manager of Global Sales
- Production and dispatch of sales reports to the sales team
- Assist with rate enquiries from external Trade Partners.
- Plan and execute internal & external communications as directed.
- Efficiently respond to any online or phone queries in a calm and friendly manner.
- Work with the sales teams to ensure the communications platform is always up-to-date and managed effectively.
- Assist at consumer trade shows domestically and at times internationally as required.
- Provide assistance to the marketing team as required.
- Manage the brochure distribution agencies and consumer direct enquiries
- Assist with the planning and booking of trade partners famils.
Our client is Fiji’s largest and leading marine tourism operator, with five successful brands and dozens of iconic and popular products, including a new brand to be launched at the end of May. They are an exciting and innovative business with a unique array of product offerings across all tourism market segments.
- Adhoc travel to familiarize yourself with product and destination
- Work for a well-recognised brand
Skills & Experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel & Power Point
- Ideally come from the travel industry
- Be willing to lend a hand to all departments and work outside of office hours from time to time.