Sales Representative & Travel Product Trainer
|JOB TITLE:||Sales Representative & Travel Product Trainer|
|CONTACT NAME:||Alisa Wilson|
An ‘on the road’ job where you’ll be providing and creating training programs for retail travel stores and learning the new travel products on the market.
Visiting retail travel stores across the country, you’ll be training consultants on the newest travel destinations and products, giving the consultants all the tools they need to sell to their customers. You’ll be there to support the retail stores with the aim to increase sales within each store you visit.
This well-known and expanding retail travel brand have a lot to offer their staff with exciting projects planned for 2019, giving you the chance to be part of their growth.
Skills & Experience
- Proven sales targets achieved
- Previous experience as a travel consultant, allowing you to relate to their needs
- Previous experience creating/delivering training programs
- Flexible to be away from home 3-4 days at a time
- A role that allows you to travel across New Zealand
- Be the first in the know about new travel products and services
- Sales driven
- Approachable & outgoing personality