Senior Account Manager for a Travel Management Co.
|JOB TITLE:||Senior Account Manager for a Travel Management Co.|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Alisa Wilson|
Seeking an experienced Senior Account Manager responsible for developing and executing sales activities for a portfolio of clients.
Provide proactive leadership towards achievement of profitability in line with the customers’ goals.
Establish business plans and strategies for growth, customer retention, reviewing and analysing data and building and maintaining multi-level key relationships with vendors, the operational teams and the customer.
This leading Travel Management Company (TMC) has representation globally and is at the forefront of all technologies and systems development to ensure customer service excellence.
Skills and Expertise
- Must have previous Account Management experience having worked in a TMC handling SML accounts.
- Working with each client to develop multi-level relationships.
- Provide detailed reports on travel-spend, compile executive summaries on performance and analyse the data and suggest cost saving initiatives for both the company and the customer
- Be able to compile and conduct presentations to customers based on data gathered and provide services and solutions to the customers travel needs etc.
- Increase profitability i.e. optimising travel spend by up-selling and cross-selling
- Develop and implement travel policies and measure targets to ensure the policy is adhered to
- Be adept at contract negotiations with clients and suppliers
- Ability to handle conflict and complaints and be a solution-spotter
- Work in a supportive team and an autonomous environment
- Work Mondays to Fridays