Senior Graphic Designer
|JOB TITLE:||Senior Graphic Designer|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Adrian Boccia|
An exciting opportunity to oversee all design projects from concept to delivery as well as mentor, manage and develop other designers.
We are currently looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to join this fantastic travel business. As Senior Graphic Designer you will oversee all design projects from conception to delivery. You will produce high quality publications as well as press advertisements, digital material and all other promotional items.
- Design artwork for web, online and print across all business units utilising online design tools Build and strength relationships internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain an organised workspace, including filing of both physical and digital information.
- Maintain/review brand guidelines in relation to visual identity
Leading luxury travel brand offering high quality group tours, private journeys and tailor-made holidays to many of the world's most fascinating and exciting regions. Their luxury holidays range from the lavish to the adventurous.
Skills and Expertise
- Proven experience with Adobe Creative Suite including Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier, Acrobat and Microsoft
- Strong understanding of digital design- icons, buttons, landing pages, EDMs, microsites etc.
- Prior 5-8 years’ experience as a graphic designer
- Based in a great City Location
- Working part of a great team
- Great Salary Package
- Great career progression and brightness of future
- Excellent working hours – No Weekends