Senior Retail Consultant
|JOB TITLE:||Senior Retail Consultant|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Priyanka Kumari|
Are you an experienced travel consultant also looking for a chance to transition into leadership
We are looking for a Full-Time Senior travel consultant. If you have leadership experience and want to grow in that direction, we will be happy to provide the opportunity depending on experience. You will book mid to high end travel arrangements. Working for a renowned travel agency in the Mornington area, you will have access to some of the most loyal repeats and referral business.
- Booking air, land and cruise
- Manage client relationships
- Effectively and accurately manage all aspects of client bookings from enquiry to booking to back office
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries
This well established retailer has been in the retail travel business for 14 years. Synonymous with all facets of travel whether it be your first holiday on a budget, or your ultimate luxury escape. They are recognised for their research and understanding of the ingredients that create a great travel experience.
- Potential to develop into a leadership role
- Great earning potential
- No weekends
Skills & Experience
- GDS experience– Galileo and Crosscheck
- Minimum 5 years as a retail consultant
- Excellent customer service and client management skills
- Exceptional time management and ability to perform to deadlines
- Capable of working autonomously while part of a team
Apply now for this role or for more information please contact email@example.com or call 03 9134 2901
All applications are confidential.