Senior Sales Manager Travel/Trade
|JOB TITLE:||Senior Sales Manager Travel/Trade|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Mihai Olteanu|
Luxury Hotel in Bangkok central area belonging to a renowned international chain is now looking to refresh its sales team with new talents, if your experience comes from the Travel& Trade segment and 5+ years stands behind you to prove it, then this might be your opportunity to join this successful team. This role is available for Thai applicants only.
The Senior Sales Manager assists in leading and supervising the Sales Team and Sales coordinators. Assists the Assistant Director of Sales and oversees the day-to-day sales activities of the Sales Managers, with specific responsibilities for directing sales, training and supervising the administrative tasks of Sales Coordinators. Supports in leading the Sales Team in implementing action plans and in accomplishing goals set forth in the Marketing Plan.
1. Business Administration
- Assists in supervising the sales activities of the Sales Managers
- Assists in motivating and training the Sales Managers and coordinators to ensure their best performance
- Establishes and maintains files of major accounts and assists the Director of Sales and Asst Director of Sales in maintain a clean accounts management system
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of the potential clients database
- Establishes good working relationship within the department and with other departments
- Directly supervises all sales coordinators in their day to day administrative tasks while ensuring implementation of policies and procedures.
- Consistently reviews administrative policies and procedures to ensure minimal audit findings during annual reviews.
- Prepare weekly sales report on sales activities and giving a summary of notes that transpired within the sales department and other relevant departments.
- Attends daily briefing, weekly bidding chart meeting and sales meetings or other internal meeting assigned by Supervisor
- Submit weekly and monthly expense report and other expenditure from an assigned overseas sales trip whenever embarked
- Review account production regularly
- Participate and assist in “train the trainer program” to assist colleagues in relation to selling, social etiquette and co-ordinate Sales Blitz plan
2. Business Development
- Implement all sales action plans related to his/her industry zoning area as assigned
- Solicit, establish and maintain files on major active accounts within his/her responsibility with continuous probing for potential accounts.
- Plan sales calls activities under the direct approval of Director of Marketing / Director of Sales to major areas / industries, calling on existing and potential accounts within their specific zones.
- Provide information on changing marketing conditions, including trends in the competition, as a result of direct sales solicitation, telephone and direct mail. Arrange and accompany clients on Fam/Site inspection tour in the hotel.
- Maintain a high level of exposure for the hotel in major areas through sales solicitation, telephone contact and social networking.
- Execute all promotional materials as well as keep abreast of direct competitor activities
- Responsible for attending selected in profile local chamber functions and other assigned activities directed by Director of Marketing and Director of Sales.
- Entertainment is mandatory for prospective and existing clients in the hotel outlets as specified.
- Responsible through follows up for payment of deposit and subsequent prior payments to in-house group conferences.
- Handle and reply of general requests (Email, Telephone)
- Handles all aspects of Familiarization Groups, including enquiry, co-ordination and execution thereof
- Account prospecting
- Room and F&B promotion
- Achieve the room night goal set in the budget
3. Marketing Planning
- Assists in preparation of the Marketing Plan
- Actively participates in achieving the Sales & Marketing budget.
- Responsible for achieving the departmental goals
- Performs such other functions as may be delegated by management from time to time
- Salary of up to 75000 Baht
- Service Charge from 15000 Baht
- Other hotel benefits including providence fund