Senior Travel Consultant
|JOB TITLE:||Senior Travel Consultant|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Chloe Spillane|
Work for a reputable agency booking both corporate and leisure travel. Located on the North Shore, on-site parking and flexible hours!
This is an opportunity for an experienced consultant that has worked in both corporate and leisure environments. They also must have strong cruising knowledge and be confident creating and selling worldwide tours and itineraries. With a competitive salary, located in a boutique office on the North Shore, this is a role not to be missed!
This is a well-established business that works with a strong repeat and referral client base. They sell a mixture of luxury travel, ranging from river cruising to managing high profile corporate accounts. Their focus is on delivering exceptional customer service and amazing travel experiences, utilising their fantastic travel knowledge and skills.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ travel industry experience
- Must have experience in both corporate and leisure consulting
- Knowledge of GDS Sabre
- Must be well travelled and have a thorough knowledge of the river cruise and touring industry
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working hours
- Supportive, fun and professional team
- On-site parking and close to public transport