Seniors Partnership Manager
|JOB TITLE:||Seniors Partnership Manager|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|SALARY||$85,000 - $95,000 + super|
|CONTACT NAME:||Jamie Ware|
As the Senior Partnerships Manager you will lead the client relationship for key clients and partnerships within the Creator team. This role is responsible for overseeing the ongoing strategic direction, media content planning, creation, community management, paid media, influencer/content partnerships and events.
A Global Social and Influencer agency made up of a team of strategists, developers, researchers, sociologists, designers and behavioural economists committed to creating impact through influence. Based in the heart of Surry Hills, this successful and fun agency is well respected amongst a global audience who continue to hit targets and pave the way for their clients.
Skills & Experience
- 5-6 years in a social senior account management role ideally with experience managing 1-2 direct reports
- Digital native with natural curiosity
- Extremely knowledgeable and passionate about digital, social media
- Proven ability to manage partnerships with clients to deliver campaign KPIs
- Excellent business judgment: Ability to make sound judgments, provide solutions to complex problems
- Creative thinking and striving for new ideas and improvements