State Sales Manager - NSW
|JOB TITLE:||State Sales Manager - NSW|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Jake Svensson|
Join a Global company with an extensive portfolio of touring and cruising brands as a State Sales Manager!
This exciting and challenging opportunity will see you developing and implementing new and existing sales initiatives to achieve state sales targets and market share growth. You will maintain and develop relationships with key state and national retail travel accounts to maximise opportunities for the company. Tailoring to the NSW market you will be delivering the National sales strategy. Your aim is to work effectively and contribute to clear communication within the state and national sales team and work to have the most efficient sales team in the Australian travel industry.
The company has over 90 years’ experience within the touring and cruising industry. The distinct brands they work with enable them to deliver an exceptional focus on unforgettable holidays for every traveller. They are Australia’s largest locally owned tour company. On top of that they are the most awarded and maintain a commitment to innovating travel across the globe.
Skills & Experience
- Must have travel experience at a senior level
- Outgoing and confident personality
- Effective leadership ability
- Proven experience managing/mentoring a team
- Great negotiation skills
- Ability to analyse sales reports & identify opportunities
- Ability to implement and develop sales initiatives
- Strong team player
- Be part of a multi-brand global cruising and touring company
- Join an innovative and growing team
- Fantastic base salary + commission + company car