Team Lead / Java Developer - Oslo
|JOB TITLE:||Team Lead / Java Developer - Oslo|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Gemma Staunton|
- This company is an innovation first IT services company with three different locations, having double in size from 2017-2020 to now be over 200 employees. Part of what makes them unique is their focus on delivering data driven solutions with some of the best ML & AI experts in combination with their own in-house dedicated AI Laboratory. Looking more at their work as an innovator/accelerator, over the past 5 years they have delivered over 100 AI solutions, collecting, transforming, organising, analysing, customer data to structure it enabling the creation of cutting-edge models and solutions providing unparalleled returns and insights. Some of the success stories include the likes of NIBIO, Trade solutions, and Farmastat with many of their projects being widely known for having an immense impact on both the local and international world.
We Believe you will:
- Share your ideas with the best engineers and developers within a cutting-edge open-source environment.
- Be a driving force in teams that are passionate about achieving great things together.
- Have a desire to learn and develop your skills and portfolio alongside many of Norway’s top evangelists and MVPs.
- Support in mentoring juniors and leading from the front as a hands-on developer.
- Be able to drive new initiatives, share creative ideas, and think both inside and outside the box!
Required Skills/ Experience
- Fluent Norwegian
- Good programming skills.
- Springboot / Hibernate
Other (not essential but a bonus):
- Cloud: AWS, Azure, GCP
- Frontend Development skills
- Mobile Development (IOS, Android)
What they Offer:
- Top end Salary model with total compensation of 1.2 – 1.6 million NOK
- Certification Bonus
- 600+ Training courses
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C