|JOB TITLE:||Team Leader|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Leanne Markham|
A rare and exciting opportunity to work part-time or full-time in leading a team in an already successful travel business.
You will be consulting as well as leading a team in a fantastic CBD location. You will be working in a niche groups market with a company that has won many awards throughout their history. The destinations you will be selling will vary from Europe to the Middle East to South America and will also include cruising. These types of roles do not come up often and will suit a travel consultant with leadership experience who is done with long hours and weekends.
This specialised travel company is well-renowned and admired in the industry. They are award winning and are quite unique in their offering to the market. They don’t want their clients to just go on holidays, they want them to have the experience of a lifetime.
Skills & Experience
- Must have at least 5 years’ travel consulting experience
- Superior GDS skills – Amadeus preferred but cross-training can be provided
- Be able to demonstrate your leaderships abilities and/or potential
- Impeccable attention to detail
- A team player and reliable
- Part time or full time available – work life balance is a priority
- Hours can be flexible for the right candidate but will be within Mon - Fri 9-5
- Well-known and admired business
- Fantastic team working in a CBD location
- Working in an award winning, passionate company
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C