Technology & Implementations Manager
|JOB TITLE:||Technology & Implementations Manager|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Adrian Boccia|
A game changing opportunity for a passionate Technology and Implementations Manager
We are currently looking for a Technology and Implementations Manager to work on multiple projects concurrently and will coordinate departments to ensure the business has well-functioning technology strategies and solutions
- Be accountable for the implementation and roll-out of multiple/simultaneous cross-functional projects and lead a small team managing systems like Tramada, Serko, Locomote, Travelport, automation systems and more.
- Operational business understanding and input with the operations team when required.
- Clearly lead and communicate with business stakeholders or customers whenever a technology or implementation project is undertaken
- Ownership and proficiency on all technical requirements to manage and support Serko Online, Zeno and Travelport-Locomote online implementations and customer expectations/experience from kick off to launch
Australia’s fastest growing TMC’s and the only business which can provide corporate specialist support and services to independent Travel Agents in the popular mobile travel agent area.
Skills and Expertise
- Previous 2 years corporate travel experience in a similar role or an OBT implementation environment
- Galileo GDS and Tramada experience required
- Must be thorough and detail oriented
- Demonstrated leadership working as part of a cross-functional team in a complex, dynamic, and growing environment
- Based in a great Location
- Working part of a great team
- Great Salary Package
- Great career progression
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C