Technology Manager for Travel Management Co.
|JOB TITLE:||Technology Manager for Travel Management Co.|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Belinda Peddie|
Seeking an experienced Technology Manager who will lead the TMCs overarching strategy around technology, leasing the development of all technology applications, systems, processes with the objective of improving productivity, internal and external customer service and system stability.
Manage the planning and support of applications, end user systems, handle infrastructure & monitoring requirements, as well as investigate problems to find permanent fixes and identifying service improvement plans for better IT systems - thereby enhancing user-experience (i.e. internal and external customers).
A key purpose of the role is to implement strategic initiatives and to support, develop and deliver solutions that will enhance the operational delivery and effectiveness of the TMC.
The role will collaborate with the Operation, Commercial, Finance, Groups and Events, Retail teams and with key stakeholders of the travel holding company.
The role will be to ensure that the TMC is at the forefront of all technology and system development and decisions being made within their Corporate and Retails brands.
The incumbent will be required to lead the testing and implementation of all new systems and processes both technical and functional.
This is a key role within the TMC and is responsible for the Technology Strategy and the day to day leadership of the technology team and contribute to the formation of the business plan and its execution.
The role will focus on best practice system utilisation and training; this role will continue to contribute to driving efficiency throughout the organisation and ensure a market leading level of support and customer service is at the forefront at all times, and provide a platform that provides daily technical support to the business, as well as lead client-collaboration from a technology perspective.
This leading TMC has representation globally and is at the forefront of all technologies and systems development.
Skills and Expertise
- Previous Technology leadership experience
- Effective leadership of a team through proactive and positive role modelling, clear communication and collaboration within the IT team, the wider business and external partners
- Solid base of understanding of travel technology and systems
- Drive technology integration
- Develop and build relationships with internal and external customers
- Ability to present to new business for opportunities
- Leading technology strategy for the Corporate / SME business
- Work collaboratively with all key stakeholders and the team
- Culturally aware and lead by example
- Lead the training platform for the business
- Leadership and succession planning for the Operation
- Proactive approach to survey data and findings
- Respectfully work with key stakeholders and the TMCs business partners
- Deliver revenue and profit numbers to meet business expectations
- Work in a supportive team and an autonomous environment
- Work Mondays to Fridays
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C