|JOB TITLE:||Ticketing Consultant|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Susan Chand|
Working with one of Australia’s largest Travel Consolidation company, Perth CBD, Monday to Friday, 12pm-8pm with a 1 hour break and salary $45k-$55k plus Super.
You will be responsible for assisting Retail & Corporate Travel Agents with all aspects of Ticketing - refunds, reissues, cancellations etc. You MUST have reservations and ticketing experience and good fares knowledge as well as an ability to interpret fare rules and process refunds. Knowledge of Round Worlds, Published Fares, Netts and refunds is ideal.
An established travel company keen to bring an experienced Fares and Ticketing Consultant on board. You will be working with a great team from Monday to Friday - no more weekends !!
Skills & Experience
- Must be confident in all aspects of fares and ticketing
- Must have prior knowledge of GDS - either Amadeus, Sabre of Galileo
- Must have a working knowledge of Round Worlds, Published Fares, Netts and refunds
- Be a clear communicator
- Growing & stable company
- Monday – Friday, 12pm-8pm with a 1 hour lunch break
- Supportive management structure