Ticketing Team Leader
|JOB TITLE:||Ticketing Team Leader|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Adrian Boccia|
Do you have a flair for fares? Consider yourself an air guru?
We are currently looking for a Ticketing Team Leader to join this fantastic and reputable business. As Ticketing Team Leader, your primary purpose is to provide exceptional customer service standards when processing tickets.
- Monitoring all queues and assigning each booking to the relevant staff according to urgency and staff availability
- Managing and resolving all phone enquiries regarding ticketing and where necessary resolve
escalated calls and issues
- Monitoring queues to ensure that all PNRs are issued according to urgency
- Querying any PNR which has been in the queue for more than one day and investigating why it
has not been issued, if necessary liaising directly with the agent to ascertain whether the ticket
must still be ordered
A reputable and proud Australian owned and operated travel company headquartered in Melbourne with offices in Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth. Operating for 32 years the company has developed into one of the most respected travel groups in the country representing the largest group of independent travel agencies in Australia.
Skills and Expertise
- Must be proficient in at least 1 GDS ( 2-3 would be advantageous)
- Ability to self-ticket
- Worked within a ticketing team in previous role
- 3-5 years experience in travel
- Excellent and Competitive Salary
- Based in Perth CBD
- Be part of a great and well known leadership team
- Excellent Career Progression
- All tools of the trade