Tour Manager - Operations
|JOB TITLE:||Tour Manager - Operations|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Chloe Spillane|
Senior leadership opportunity for a tour and operations manager within a global corporation!
This role is for an experienced manager who has a strong understanding of the Australian domestic market. You will have worked in positions building itineraries, ideally product or itinerary planning. You will also have proven sales experience and knowledge of managing P&L's with a strong drive to achieve results.
The company is part of a larger, global corporation who operate in over 115 destinations across the world. Being a part of this international company will provide endless opportunities for career growth and progression, as well as a competitive salary and fantastic benefits. Make your mark in the booming industry of cruise and wholesale!
Skills & Experience
- Proven leadership experience within the tourism industry
- Strong cruise product knowledge
- Experience building and creating itineraries and cruise packages
- Fantastic knowledge of Australian tourism destinations
- Competitive salary and annual bonus scheme
- Huge opportunity for global career progression
- Flexible working conditions
- Global learning scheme and supportive team