Trade Reservations Consultant
|JOB TITLE:||Trade Reservations Consultant|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Giulia Giovagnoli|
Unique Opportunity for a Travel Consultant to join a Fantastic Luxury Travel Company!
- A competitive salary of $50,000-$60,000 Plus Super
- Great location close to transport
- A fantastic, globally recognised organisation
The company is a well-known, Global Travel Company. This fantastic organisation is known for providing High-end, Luxury Prestigious service. The company explores the elegant lifestyle of all-inclusive travel across 900+ fascinating destinations in the height of luxury. The company ensures on-going training and a long-term travel career.
This role will involve overseeing the Asia Pacific Reservations Department. Whilst liaising with all relevant departments such as Air, Administration and Documentation, the role will involve the sales of the product alongside any related add on products. In this role you will be checking availability, taking new bookings whilst updating existing bookings in the system. This role will involve all email and phone communications to direct clients. This role will also involve the troubleshooting of bookings if required.
Skills and Expertise
- Minimum 12 months experience in Travel and Reservations
- Must be familiar with Luxury Travel Products
- Must be Dynamic and Organised
- Very high attention to detail
- Exceptional time management and ability to perform to deadlines
- Capable of working autonomously while part of a team