Travel Administration Support
|JOB TITLE:||Travel Administration Support|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Ed Hewitt|
The perfect part time role for an experienced travel industry professional looking for reduced, flexible hours.
Work 20 – 30 hours per week in a timetable that suits you. You’ll support the reservations teams by completing documentation, invoices and quality checking final travel itineraries. With you previous experience working in the travel industry, you’ll understand what support the reservations agents need for you.
This specialised travel wholesale represents tour operators from around the globe, giving them an extensive portfolio of tours. The team consists of passionate adventure travellers who work as a team which has enabled them to become preferred suppliers for multiple large travel businesses.
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience working in the travel industry is mandatory
- Good product knowledge of the more unknown destinations – particularly Latin America and Scandinavia
- Must have good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Team player
- Excellent attention to detail
- 20 -30 hours per week – you choose the timetable
- Friendly and supportive team
- South East Brisbane location
- No GDS required
- Preferred supplier with multiple large travel businesses
Part time roles in travel are hard to come by so don’t miss out!
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C