Travel Agency Manager
|JOB TITLE:||Travel Agency Manager|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Jake Svensson|
Are you an experienced travel consultant looking for a chance to be a store manager?
We are looking for a Full-Time Travel Consultant. You will book mid to high end travel arrangements and have the opportunity to be a manger within 6-12 months. Working for a renowned travel agency in the Mornington area, you will have access to some of the most loyal repeats and referral business.
- Booking air, land and cruise
- Manage client relationships
- Effectively and accurately manage all aspects of client bookings from enquiry to booking to back office
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries
This well-established retailer has been in the retail travel business for over 10 years. They are recognised for their research and understanding of the ingredients that create a great travel experience.
- Famil opportunities
- Great earning potential
- No weekends
Skills & Experience
- GDS experience– Galileo and Crosscheck
- Excellent customer service and client management skills
- Exceptional time management and ability to perform to deadlines
- Capable of working autonomously while part of a team