|JOB TITLE:||Travel Consultant|
|CONTACT NAME:||Chloe Spillane|
Fantastic opportunity for a travel consultant who wants a competitive salary and amazing work-life balance!
You will have at least 2 years’ experience in leisure travel consulting with strong destination knowledge and a passion for sales. Preferred GDS is Galileo, though if you are confident with Sabre or Amadeus, they are happy to cross-train. You’ll be a good team player and will be willing to assist colleagues when needed, as well as have an input in new ideas for the store. Enjoy a sleep in with a start time of 10am and get back your Sundays!
This is an exciting and reputable business with a strong repeat and referral client base. They believe in providing exceptional customer service and each consultant will have their own client base. They offer a huge amount of support and there is the opportunity for growth and career progression. Convenient location, right near public transport and only 10-15 minutes from the city.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ consulting experience
- GDS Galileo and Crosscheck preferred
- Must be well travelled and have strong destination knowledge
- Proven success in reaching KPI’s and targets
- Travel opportunities!
- Very competitive salary and lucrative bonuses
- Supportive and fun company culture
- Work-life balance