|JOB TITLE:||Travel Consultant|
|CONTACT NAME:||Natasha Mitrevska|
Be a part of a small team of consultants and have the opportunity to grow the cruise market. Be the 'go to' cruise expert within the business
Your day to day main responsibilities will involve taking incoming calls from direct customers and provide travel advice to all walk ins. Not only will you be trained with the systems as well as other elements of booking travel such as flights, accommodation and other land/air requirements but also be responsible to grow the cruise market within the business. It is important that you have current cruise consulting experience as well as knowledge in order to develop the market.
This award winning retail boutique agency pride themselves for their professionalism and successful repeat business. They have been well recognised for the achievements within the industry and ensure each travel experience for their clients are delivered with passion and ongoing support.
Skills & Experience
- Travel Consultant/Cruise Consultant
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Knowledge and experience in selling Cruises
- Experience with GDSs (Sabre, Galileo or Amadeus)
- Attention to detail is key
- Passion and enthusiasm
- Award winning Travel Business
- Family environment
- Educational famils
- On-going support and training