|JOB TITLE:||Travel Consultant|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|SALARY||$60,000 + bonus + super|
|CONTACT NAME:||Chloe Spillane|
Sell luxury travel within a specialised travel agency. Huge earning potential, convenient location in the Eastern Suburbs and travel incentives!
A fantastic opportunity to join a well-established travel agency, specialising in luxury and niche travel experiences. This is for someone who can confidently sell an array of destinations, from Europe to USA, Asia and the Pacific, focusing on airfares, cruising, land touring and FIT itineraries. You’ll be rewarded fantastic bonuses, an extremely competitive salary and yearly travel incentives.
This is an exciting and reputable business with a strong repeat and referral client base. Their focus is on delivering once in a lifetime, unique experiences that you can’t get at a regular travel agency. They believe in providing exceptional customer service and each consultant has their own client database, so a passion for excellent customer service is essential. They are located in a convenient location, close to the city and public transport.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ consulting experience
- Knowledge of Galileo desired
- Must be well travelled and have broad destination knowledge
- Proven success in reaching KPI’s and targets
- Must have full working rights in Australia
- Exciting travel incentives
- Competitive salary and lucrative bonuses
- 5-10 minute walk from the train station
- Supportive and fun company culture