|JOB TITLE:||Travel Consultant|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Emily Tonkin|
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced travel consultant to join a creative agency in the inner west!
This exciting opportunity is for an experienced travel consultant. The role will see you organising trips across the world. You will know all the leisure travel hotspots to arrange a holiday of a lifetime for individuals, families, couples or groups.
The company has over 40 years of experience crafting unique itineraries for all sorts of travel needs around the globe. They are a creative family-run independent travel agency in the inner west. Originally specialising in flights to and from the Middle East region, they have now grown the business to a degree that they book flights and holidays to every possible destination. Priding themselves on their ability to personalise every trip to the customers needs. Having since won many awards for excellence over the past few years.
Skills & Experience
- GDS Sabre
- SAM back office (Desired, not a must)
- Experience within the travel industry
- Attention to detail and creativity
- Destination knowledge is a must
- Be part of an award-winning travel agency
- Famil and travel incentive opportunities
- 5-10 minutes’ walk from the station and on street parking available
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C