|JOB TITLE:||Travel Consultant|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Chloe Spillane|
Join a unique and specialised travel agency with huge earning potential and enticing travel incentives!
A fantastic opportunity to join a well-established travel agency, specialising in luxury and niche travel experiences. This is for someone who can confidently sell an array of destinations, from Europe to USA, Asia and the Pacific, focusing on airfares, cruising, land touring and FIT itineraries. You’ll be rewarded fantastic bonuses, an extremely competitive salary and yearly travel incentives.
This is an exciting and reputable business with a strong repeat and referral client base. Their focus is on delivering once in a lifetime, unique experiences that you can’t get at a regular travel agency. They believe in providing exceptional customer service and each consultant has their own client database, so a passion for excellent customer service is essential. They are located in a convenient location, close to the city and public transport.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ consulting experience
- Knowledge of Galileo desired
- Must be well travelled and have broad destination knowledge
- Proven success in reaching KPI’s and targets
- Exciting travel incentives
- Competitive salary and lucrative bonuses
- 5-10 minute walk from the train station
- Supportive and fun company culture
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C