|JOB TITLE:||Travel Consultant|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|SALARY||$45,000 - $55,000 + bonus + super|
Sell worldwide travel in a community store with a high repeat and referral client base. Travel incentives included!
This is an opportunity for a travel consultant that thrives in a customer focused environment. They must be confident creating and selling worldwide tours and itineraries, as well as some river and ocean cruise knowledge. With fantastic bonuses and incentives throughout the year, this is a role not to be missed!
This is a reputable and well-established, family fun business that works with a strong repeat and referral client base. Their focus is on delivering exceptional customer service and amazing travel experiences. They sell predominantly high-end travel, from luxury tours and river cruising, to business class airfares and tailor-made itineraries.
- Must have a minimum of 1 years’ consulting experience
- Knowledge of GDS system highly desired
- Must be well travelled and have a thorough knowledge of Europe, USA and South Pacific
- Customer focused and strong relationship building skills
- Bonuses and reward incentives
- Supportive, fun and professional team
- Convenient location and stunning shopfront!
- Parking and public transport options