|JOB TITLE:||Travel Consultant|
|CONTACT NAME:||Jo Walton|
Are you are an experienced Travel Consultant looking for work life balance, or a stay at home parent looking to work around family life, maybe you’re a recent travel graduate or on a working holiday visa this temp role could be for you!
Our client is seeking an experienced Travel Consultant to join their small tight knit Travel agency on a temporary basis with the opportunity of going permanent for the right person. You will be responsible for organising end to end travel arrangements to destinations all around the world. They are looking for an experienced consultant with exceptional customer service as well as admin support to achieve all goals.
This assignment is 2 days a week, Monday and Friday 9am - 5pm, with the opportunity of extended hours in the future.
100% Kiwi owned, this company predominantly works with film industry clients, and music clients, some high end net worth individuals, and cover all of travel arrangements, including domestic, international, inbound and groups.
- Good hourly rate depend on experience
- Continual support & training
- Ownership and autonomy in the role
- St Lukes, home office location
Skills & Experience
- Ideally you will have 2+ years as a Travel consultant
- GDS: Galileo preferred but will train someone with basic knowledge
- Enjoy working in a small home based team environment