|JOB TITLE:||Travel Consultant|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|SALARY||$50,000 - $65,000 + commission + super|
Sell luxury travel to a high-end client base in a stunning workplace. Work-life balance, fantastic team + incentives!
We are currently looking for a travel consultant who is a star at sales, wants to take ownership of their travel business and has a creative flair. You will be responsible for all travel arrangements from enquiry to confirmation, so if you are an experienced travel consultant who is looking for a new change and opportunity, now is the time. You will also be the face of the company, deliver exceptional customer service, maintain rapport and assist the business endure to develop in the industry.
A well-known travel company who are based in a stunning, designer influenced store. They have a successful repeat client base due to their exceptional customer service, going above and beyond to create a memorable travel service. They focus on designing exclusive itineraries specialising in leisure, particularly cruise and destinations such as Europe, Africa, North and South America.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a travel consultant
- Amadeus or Tramada preferred – but will cross train
- Well-presented and sales driven
- Positive attitude and team player
- Excellent destination knowledge
- A full-time opportunity
- Earn commission on top of your salary
- Gorgeous retail store with great facilities and layout