|JOB TITLE:||Travel Consultant|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Giulia Giovagnoli|
A rare opportunity to sell travel in an established boutique agency in the heart of the North Shore!
This is an opportunity for a travel consultant that is wanting to expand their skillset in an exciting and supportive team environment. Exceptional customer service is a must as you will be working off a strong repeat and referral client base. To be considered for this role you must have 1 years' experience in travel consulting and be confident selling and booking airfares.
This is an established, boutique travel agency that believe in delivering a high level, personalised customer service experience. They are a busy office that pride themselves on providing a supportive, fun and flexible working environment for their team. Their main area of travel sales is predominantly in the Indian Sub-Continent, as well as Europe and USA, so thorough knowledge of these areas is a plus.
- Must have a minimum of 1 years’ travel industry experience in Australia
- Knowledge of Amadeus preferred
- Attention to detail and good time management
- Excellent communication skills, a willingness to learn and the ability to work well within a team
- Famils and exciting opportunities to travel!
- Monday – Friday hours with a rotating 9-1.30pm Saturday shift.
- Supportive environment and friendly team
- Flexible work-life balance
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C