|JOB TITLE:||Travel Designer|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Jo Walton|
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Travel Designer to join a reputable Inbound Travel agency!
In this role you will be responsible for preparing quote requests and itinerary planning from different agents and direct clients. Some duties will include:
- Confirm all client documents, final itineraries, travel documentation and invoicing.
- Maintenance of all allocated client files through to final payment of accounts.
- Develop comprehensive product knowledge of all aspects of destination New Zealand.
- Maintain and develop contact with all appropriate operators and suppliers to ensure maximisation of product knowledge.
Our client is well established and has a reputation of excellence as an Inbound Tour Company. They provide luxury bespoke travel for New Zealand, Australia and the South Pacific. You’ll work alongside people that inspire you and in a great atmosphere where everyone loves their job and shares the same passion for travel.
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Travel Experience essential
- Tourwriter experience an advantage
- Strong communication skill and sales oriented
- Computer skills and literacy essential
- Working with a well-respected brand
- Great Parnell location
- Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm