Travel Industry Recruitment Consultant
|JOB TITLE:||Travel Industry Recruitment Consultant|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Kimberley Rogers|
Love travel but want to try something new where you can earn well whilst still utilising your industry knowledge...
Due to expansion we are in need of a sales hungry individual who is looking to develop their skill set and progress. You will be a sales hungry travel industry professional who is looking for progression with a company that is expanding. You need to show drive and ambition for this role along with the hunger to earn healthy commission along the way. As a recruitment consultant you will be building your own client & candidate networks, working towards and hitting sales targets, demonstrating business acumen in your account management & business development and not forgetting to celebrate those important wins along the way.
TMS Talent has been leading the way in Travel Recruitment for 25 years with offices in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Auckland, Bangkok and London. This is a great opportunity to be part of lucrative and popular industry whilst working with a growing company where you can join a dynamic, vibrant sales environment and give yourself the financial platform to take yourself to the next level. If you want to work for a company that’s progressive and you have the personal drive to succeed with the potential to lead a team in an ever changing industry, whilst having some fun as well, then TMS Talent is the next job for you!
Skills and Expertise
- Previous experience as a travel consultant
- You must show drive, passion and determination
- Proven on target biller
- Previous account management/business development experience
- A self-motivator who has excellent rapport building qualities
- Possess leadership skills
- Knowledge or experience in the travel industry would put you at a great advantage
- Great communication, good listening and strong attention to detail
- Competitive salary with un-capped commission - target billing consultants are earning now between $80k to $200k
- Working a 38hr week Monday to Friday between the hours of 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Funky co-working office space in the heart of Sydney
- Full training provided
- Career progression within the company to a leadership role
- Annual company conference
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C