|JOB TITLE:||Travel Manager|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|SALARY||$55,000 - $60,000|
|CONTACT NAME:||Giulia Giovagnoli|
Unique Opportunity for a Leisure Consultant to join a fantastic Travel Management Company! APPLY NOW!
- Excellent Training and Development
- Work Life Balance with a Monday-Friday Week
- Discount Travel
- Global Career Opportunities
The role is for an excellent, high performing Consultant or Travel Leader who would like to join a corporate environment whilst delivering Leisure Solutions. The role will involve booking travel for High End Corporate Clients to first class worldwide destinations. You will be overseeing the key accounts whilst building the companies brand awareness.
The company is a well-know and respected travel organisation. The company launched in the market in 2010 offers highly specialised and personal travel to Corporate Clients wishing to pursue a Leisure Experience.
Skills and Experience
- Fantastic Customer Service
- Interpersonal Skills to effectively service key accounts
- Clear Communication
- Natural Sales Ability
- Experience as a Leisure Consultant is a must